If you like rich brownies, then this is the recipe for you! I assume that growing up, you really enjoyed rich, creamy, delicious brownies. Here is a recipe that will take you back in time.
Prep Time:10 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 20 Calories: 315 kcal
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa
- 1 sachet Maximum Slim Cocoa Powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 20 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9 inch square pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop, being careful not to burn butter or yourself.
- Meanwhile, mix Maximum Slim Cocoa Powder, cocoa and sugar in a stand mixer or large bowl. Add melted butter.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl. Add beaten eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add flour and salt. Mix until just smooth.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Place pecan halves in rows across top of batter.
- Bake 45-55 minutes until sides just begin o pull away from the side. Let cool. Cut into squares.